The Lauten Audio LS-308 is a noise-rejecting, high-dynamic-range, large-diaphragm condenser microphone that’s a real problem-solver in challenging scenarios where isolation is desired but difficult to achieve. Featuring a second-order cardioid polar pattern with 270 degrees of off-axis frequency rejection and ultra-high dynamic range, the LS-308 is designed for use in studio, broadcast, and live sound situations with leakage-prone, close-proximity sources — for example, a small announcer booth with multiple commentators, isolating drums and a guitar amp on a tight stage, and the like. Constructed from top-drawer components and outfitted with frequency-shaping low- and highpass filters, the LS-308 offers excellent handling characteristics with its internally shockmounted transducer element that minimizes rumble and handling noise. The Lauten Audio LS-308 ships with two different mounting options, a foam windscreen, and a road case.
- Microphone Type:Dual-gradient Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Second-order Cardioid (270° side/rear rejection)
- Diaphragm Size:Dual-large Diaphragm
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB SPL
- Output Impedance:150 ohms
- Sensitivity:10.5mV/Pa (-40dB)
- Self Noise:15dB A weighted
- Low Cut Filter:50Hz, 120Hz
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:7.25″ x 2.46″
- Weight:1.25 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Windscreen, Mic Mount, Hard Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:LS-308